Jenni LeeContact

Get In Touch

Contact Details

Jenni Lee


Main Content

Short Term Vacation Rentals – Now Eligible for Grant

Short-term Vacation Rentals (STVR) in Hawaii are now eligible to apply for the Holomua grant program. At this time only one (1) STVR per TMK will be approved. The applicant must have filed Schedule C or IRS Form 1120 (S Corps and C Corps). Applicants who filed Schedule E are not eligible.
Bed and Breakfast establishments, as defined in Hawai‘i County Code Section 25-4-7, are eligible to apply for the program.

Here is what you will need to apply: Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) filing TA-2 for 201; County of Hawai‘i document that shows your 8-digit STVR registration number in this format: 19-XXXXXXX, or 20-XXXXXX; Proof of payment for business expenses specific to the property; Completed Federal Form W-9.
Clear copies of receipts and or canceled checks for reimbursement; Completed Holomua Hawaii COVID-19 Expense Workbook; IRS Form 8829 – for Businesses with only residential addresses.

Long-term residential rentals that report income only on Schedule E are ineligible.

Find the detailed information here: Holomua Hawaii